Purpose of Role: To provide clerical and administrative support, helping to ensure the business is well run and equipped to maintain a high quality, efficient and compliant service. This is a non-advisory role.
General Office Administration Duties:
- Meeting and greeting external visitors, suppliers and clients;
- Handling all incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner;
- Receiving telephone calls and taking and passing on messages as appropriate;
- Operating all office equipment, including copying, printing, scanning, faxing;
- Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests.
- Annual competency assessment in money laundering and data protection, compliance and monitoring;
Business Administration Duties
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries;
- Scheduling appointments and conference calls;
- Keeping the office organized, stationery stocked and filing all documentation;
- Responsibility for arranging regular servicing and emergency repair and maintenance of all office equipment;
- Arranging staff meetings and ensuring all relevant documentation is processed in a timely fashion, such as meeting minutes and agendas;
- Specific business administration duties, as agreed with your line Manager from time to time. For example, HR record keeping, book keeping, production of management information, updates/management of the website and any other required support of the key business functions, finance, compliance, HR, marketing and IT.
- Comply at all times with the firm’s Compliance; Training & Competence; Complaints and Data Security policies / procedures.
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- To work as part of a team to provide clients with a professional ongoing financial planning experience.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills pertinent to their role.
Essential qualifications, skills and/or experience:
- English & Maths GCSE Grade A-C
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the use of email and Internet packages
Desirable qualifications, skills and/or experience:
- Client relationship management database
Are you a right candidate for us? Apply with us today.
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org