The Client Service Manager role provides full administrative support to the Partners and Advisers, their suppliers and their clients to maintain a high quality and efficient service in a compliant manner according to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA Rules at all times. This is a non-advisory role.
Duties will include:
- Processing financial planning and investment paperwork and quotes, following through processes until completion.
- Using third party systems to obtain illustrations and valuations
- Managing relationships with third parties such as mortgage, life and insurance companies;
- Completing client and adviser instructions including money movements
- Taking responsibility for client annual reviews and the due diligence alongside.
- Presenting a professional and friendly persona when meeting and greeting external visitors, suppliers and clients;
- Invoicing and following up to ensure payment is received on a timely basis
- Handling all incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner;
- Answering telephone calls and taking and passing on messages as appropriate;
- Scheduling appointments and conference calls;
- Maintaining contacts, including customer relationship management database;
- Operating all office equipment, including copying, printing, scanning, faxing;
- Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests;
- Adhering to internal guidelines surrounding data security, confidentiality and compliance rules for non-advising members of staff.
- Annual competency assessment in money laundering and data protection, compliance and monitoring.
Essential qualifications, skills and/or experience:
- English & Maths GCSE Grade A-C
- At least 2 years of experience in a Financial Services environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Proficient in the use of email and Internet packages
Do you have what we’re looking for? Apply with us today.
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at email@example.com