The Role – Client Services Administrator (non-advisory role) on a permanent basis
Starting Salary – £20-23K (pro rata) depending on skills and previous experience.
Hours – 35 hours per week – at TMFP we have a hybrid approach to working to increase flexibility of where we work. Training will be carried out in the office, but once the training period is complete there will be the option to work from home on a hybrid basis.
We welcome applications from candidates who may not be able to commit to full time hours but would be suitable for the role.
Location – Claygate, Surrey and Stockbridge, Hampshire
We are looking for 2 Client Services Administrators to join our team. Please state clearly in your application which of the above locations you are interested in.
What’s the job?
Working within the Service Delivery team, your primary function will be the timely delivery of the client annual review process, and to support your team with the administration required to take clients through the financial planning journey.
As a Client Services Administrator you will ideally:
- Have prior experience in administration
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Have excellent IT skills and are proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Be a team player but also be able to work independently and be confident in using your initiative
- Be confident organised and able to implement a proactive approach to your work
- Display resilience and be able to work towards tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Be willing to learn new skills to develop within the team and help others
- Have a high level of attention to detail
How will your day look?
- Scheduling and carrying out preparation work for annual client meetings
- Processing financial planning, mortgage & protection, investment paperwork and quotes
- Managing relationships with third parties such as pension, life, and insurance companies
- Working with the adviser to deliver the service / advice promises identified as part of the client’s advice plan
What’s in it for me?
As well as a competitive salary and structured career development plan aligned with your earning potential, our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (pro rata) and 8 paid bank holidays, hybrid working, the opportunity to job share (where possible), training/qualification support, shopping discounts, colleague wellbeing benefits and more!
Our Inclusive Culture
We are committed to exploring the possibilities of working smarter. This means we’d like to hear from you, whatever way you like to work.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone. If you need assistance or a reasonable adjustment due to a disability please let us know as part of your application and we will assist.
TO OUR CLIENTS: We will improve their understanding and confidence in achieving financial life goals through clarity and structure.
TO OUR EMPLOYEES: We will support their career goals and aspirations through a clear development path.
TO OUR ASSOCIATES: We will work together to improve outcomes for all our clients.
TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY: We will provide support financially, physically and through leadership
Do you have what we’re looking for? Apply with us today.
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at email@example.com