We are currently looking for someone who is confident, proactive, organised with excellent communication skill and with a strong work ethic. This role provides full administrative support to the Partners, their suppliers and their clients to maintain a high quality and efficient service. This is a non-advisory role.
Duties will include:
- Processing financial planning and investment paperwork and quotes
- Managing relationships with third parties such as mortgage, life and insurance companies;
- Responsibility for arranging regular servicing and emergency repair and maintenance of all office equipment;
- Presenting a professional and friendly persona when meeting and greeting external visitors, suppliers and clients;
- Invoicing and following up to ensure payment is received on a timely basis
- Handling all incoming and outgoing communications in a professional and timely manner;
- Answering telephone calls and taking and passing on messages as appropriate;
- Scheduling appointments and conference calls;
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries;
- Maintaining contacts, including customer relationship management database;
- Operating all office equipment, including copying, printing, scanning, faxing;
- Keeping the office organized and filing all documentation;
- Managing relationships with other third party suppliers and maintaining all supplies such as stationery at appropriate levels;
- Fulfilling miscellaneous admin requests;
- Adhering to internal guidelines surrounding data security, confidentiality and compliance rules for non advising members of staff.
- Annual competency assessment in money laundering and data protection, compliance and monitoring.
Do you have what we’re looking for? Apply with us today.
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at email@example.com