In this role you will maintain and service an existing section of our client bank with the support of Senior Financial Planners. Provide timely annual reviews and a high level of customer service to support our clients in achieving their financial goals. Support the Senior Financial Planners with research and administration when taking on new clients.
- To ensure that the firm’s clients are treated fairly at all times.
- Comply at all times with the firm’s Compliance; Training & Competence; Anti-Money Laundering, Complaints and Data Security procedures.
- Comply at all times with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Liaising with Senior Financial Planners and clients to ensure the firms service commitments are met and wherever possible exceeded.
- To work as part of a team alongside the firm’s advisers and administrators to provide clients with a professional ongoing Financial Planning experience.
- Undertake report writing and drafting financial plans
- Establish and build strong relationships with clients ensuring that their needs and objectives are understood.
- Review qualitative and quantitative analysis of client’s existing products to determine whether they meet the client’s current objectives and priorities.
- Preparing Financial Plans and Product Recommendations to meet the needs of a specific cross section of TMFP’s clients.
- To take instruction from Senior Financial Planners within the business.
- Maintaining records to support any research undertaken and carrying out all tasks in a manner that is consistent with compliance procedures.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years working in a financial planning practice in a paraplanning role.
- Qualified to Certificate level in Financial Planning (QCF Level 4) or above
Are you a right candidate for us? Apply with us today.
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org