The Role – Financial Adviser
Starting Salary – £50 – 60K (pro rata) depending on skills and previous experience.
Hours – 35 hours per week – at TMFP we have a hybrid approach to working to increase flexibility of where we work. Training will be carried out in the office, but once the training period is complete there will be the option to work from home on a hybrid basis.
We welcome applications from candidates who may not be able to commit to full time hours but would be suitable for the role.
Location – Claygate, Surrey or Stockbridge, Hampshire
TMFP is a fast-growing IFA practice that adds value through a detailed and comprehensive financial planning and investment process. The firm is committed to delivering a professional and transparent service to clients. TMFP encourages a high level of technical knowledge and qualifications for all staff and supports staff in developing their career.
What’s the job?
Working within the advisory team, your primary function will be to provide tailored and specialised financial advice which best suits our client’s current and ongoing needs with clarity and structure, ensuring all clients enjoy a positive customer experience.
As a Financial Adviser you will ideally:
- Be fully qualified and have at least 12 months prior experience in an advisory role
- Have excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Have strong IT skills and be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Be a team player but also be able to work independently and be confident in using your initiative
- Be organised and able to implement a proactive approach to your work
- Display resilience and be able to work towards tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Be willing to learn new skills to develop within the team and help others
- Have a high level of attention to detail
How will your day look?
- Provide, in collaboration with clients, tailored and specialised financial advice which best suits the client’s current and ongoing needs
- Deliver, with support from the Service Delivery team, on the service and advice identified to fulfil the client advice plan
- Work with professional connections and new clients to communicate the company’s offering and secure new business into the firm.
- Use third party systems to obtain illustrations and valuations
- Manage relationships with third parties such as mortgage, life and insurance companies
- Undertake client annual reviews and the due diligence alongside.
Sound like you? Then we welcome your application!
For an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com
What’s in it for me?
As well as a competitive salary and structured career development plan aligned with your earning potential, our benefits package includes a pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (pro rata) and 8 paid bank holidays, hybrid working, the opportunity to job share (where possible), training/qualification support, shopping discounts, colleague wellbeing benefits and more!
Our Inclusive Culture
We are committed to exploring the possibilities of working smarter. This means we’d like to hear from you, whatever way you like to work.
We have a long-term commitment to building inclusive workplaces; we value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from everyone. If you need assistance or a reasonable adjustment due to a disability, please let us know as part of your application and we will assist.
TO OUR CLIENTS : We will improve their understanding and confidence in achieving financial life goals through clarity and structure.
TO OUR EMPLOYEES : We will support their career goals and aspirations through a clear development path.
TO OUR ASSOCIATES : We will work together to improve outcomes for all our clients.
TO OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY : We will provide support financially, physically and through leadership
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org