For this role, the suitable candidate will be flexible and adaptable, have the ability to undertake detailed quantitative and qualitative research, be articulate, detailed and accurate and have the ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision. This is a non-advisory role to support the financial advisers and clients in a compliant manner according to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA Rules at the time.
• Working with the partners and financial planners of the firm to provide technical assistance and guidance on financial planning and wealth management scenarios for the firm’s clients.
• Liaising with the Partners and clients to ensure the firms service commitments are met and wherever possible exceeded.
• Mentoring junior staff and those aspiring to become a paraplanner within the firm.
• Managing the workflow of junior staff.
• Receiving instructions during debriefing from financial planners following client meeting.
• Interpreting data obtained by financial planners during client meetings.
• Completing qualitative and quantitative analysis of client’s existing products to determine whether they meet the client’s current needs and objectives.
• Preparing financial plans.
• Researching suitable product recommendations to meet client’s objectives.
• Arranging for appropriate illustrations to be prepared in support of product recommendation.
• Writing suitability reports following product recommendations.
• Maintaining records to support any research undertaken and carrying out all tasks in a manner that is consistent with compliance procedures.
• Arranging for the completion of any relevant application forms and their submission to providers.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years working in a financial planning practice in a paraplanning role or similar.
- Qualified to Certificate level in Financial Planning (QCF Level 3)
- Commitment to continuous professional development
Are you a right candidate for us? Apply with us today.
To apply, please email you CV to our HR Manager at email@example.com